Our current TxConnect Parent Portal(PP) has migrated to the new Ascender. Students and parents can now log in using your current user name and password. Click on the reset feature if you have forgotten your user name and/or password.
- It's important that students and parents know their username and password to PP. You will be able to log into Ascender with your current TxConnect username and password. Since the URL web address will change, your device will not auto remember.
- Ascender parent portal will navigate similar. Use the toolbar to the left.
- No more mobile app - Ascender has a responsive design. It will adjust to the device you are using, provided the internet browser is correct, and you zoom your viewing screen to 75%.
- Internet browser - The user must use the latest version of Chrome, Safari or Firefox. These three browsers are the only ones supported. Ascender will not run properly if not using a supported browser.
- Ascender alerts may be turned off post migration. You will need to check your alerts upon logging in.
- The parent portal link will change. The new one will be posted on our website.
- A user guide will be posted to our website.
- Online Registration for 2020-21 will occur in May using Ascender Parent Portal.